Thursday, July 1, 2010

Google Tip: Gmail Labs

Have you ever been using Gmail and just wish it could do something that it just does not do right now? Well maybe it dose do that, it’s just not turned on. My tip this week is taking a look at Gmail Labs. There is so much stuff in there that might be useful to you. I for one have voice mail preview on so when I get an e-mail form Google voice saying I got a voice mail I can just listen to it right from Gmail without having to go to Google Voice. To turn it on go to your settings and go to Labs, You will then see a list of everything in the labs that you can turn on. If your Gmail starts acting funny just go back to labs and there will be a link you can click that will turn off Gmail Labs and things will go back to normal.

gmail-labs

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment